Sunday, 6 November 2011

About decoupage

Decoupage
Decoupage is the 18th century French art of cutting and pasting designs onto wood, metal or glass surfaces. It was also known as “poor man’s art" because of the simple materials (scissors, paper, glue, and sealer) needed to decoupage. Decoupage started as an inexpensive way to recreate (copy) expensive painted furniture.
You’ve probably done a little decoupage in school whether you knew it or not. Remember cutting, pasting and gluing paper cutouts Well, that’s basic decoupage. But, you don’t have to be a kid to enjoy decoupage. It’s amazing what you can create with a pair of scissors, colorful designs, glue.and sealer. What's more, you can decoupage almost anything.. for making decoupage arts i use all things to emboss my design and this highlights my projects.I will surely post some of my ideas of making decoupage. By my techniques you can create anything in any style.
Sorry for the inconvenience you all faced. But i promise i will surely start posting my ideas ,projects to share with you all. Keep viewing : chaos

No comments:

Post a Comment