Tuesday, 6 March 2012

SOFT TOYS


HI FRIENDS,
Hope you enjoy looking at my crafts and gaining a little bit of them.  I am new to blogging so please don’t mind  of any delays.

 Recently I finish off some  soft toys for my son .He love to play with what I make for him. So I work on some of my draftings.

Check out my soft toys patterns . If you need the draft of any toy just get back to my link  I will surely sent to you through e-mail. I don’t  mind if u try any of them.


                                                                  A PAIR OF DOLLS

                                                       
                                                               SMILING TEDDY
  


                                                      PAIR  OF SMALL TEDDIES



                                                                            PARROT

                                                         KANGAROO WITH BABY


                                                            KING OF FOREST-LION

                                                If you need the draft of any toy just get back to my link  I will surely sent to you through e-mail. I don’t  mind if u try any of them. THANX FOR VISITING MY BLOG.

4 comments:

  1. hi,

    i too love making soft toys,your toys are cute,can you please mail to svhmadhuti@gmail.com,the pattrens for doll,teddy and lion.will be waiting for your mail

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are all so very cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow great i have read many articles about this topic and everytime i learn something new i dont think it will ever stop always new info , Thanks for all of your hard work! teddy bears for babies

    ReplyDelete